What are the advantages of a thermodynamic trap? Source: Sansheng Trap Time: 2019-11-25 Clicks:
are very simple and sturdy. This type of trap works by the power generated by the flash steam passing through the trap. The only moving part is a disc on the flat surface of the position control room. During the start-up phase, due to the pressure, the disc is periodically discharged. The condensed water and air pass through the inner valve seat and are discharged through the three small holes in the outer outlet of the disc through the lower part of the disc. The thermodynamic trap has a movable valve disc, which is both a sensitive part and an action executing part. According to the different flow velocity and volume changes when steam and condensed water pass, the principle of thermodynamics makes the pressure difference between the upper and lower of the valve disc, and drives the valve disc to open and close the valve. The steam leakage rate is 3%, and the subcooling is 8 ℃ -15 ℃.
Advantages of thermodynamic traps:
1. The thermodynamic trap can work in the entire working range without adjusting or changing the internal components.
2, compact structure, simple, light weight, large displacement in terms of its size.
3. The thermodynamic trap can be used for high pressure and superheated steam, resistant to water hammer and vibration, and the stainless steel structure is resistant to condensation water corrosion.
4. The thermodynamic trap will not be damaged by freezing, but the edge of the disc is easy to wear when the disc is in the vertical direction and the air is discharged straight.
5. Since the disc is the only moving part, it is very easy to maintain and there is no need to remove the trap from the pipeline.
6. A crisp “click” sound is emitted when the trap is opened and closed, which makes it easy to monitor the working status of the trap.
Want to know more about traps, lever float ball traps, trap manufacturers, please continue to pay attention to the official website of Wuxi Sansheng Printing and Dyeing Machinery Co., Ltd. chikob.com