Floating ball traps have slow continuous drainage speed Source: Sansheng traps Time: 2019-09-16 Clicks:
1. There is a water inlet and a water outlet on the valve body. The casing is fixedly connected to the valve body. A floating ball is arranged in the casing. The floating ball is hinged to the valve body. It is characterized in that the casing is also provided with an exhaust valve and The drain port, the exhaust valve and the drain port are all connected with the water outlet of the valve body. A sealing ball is fixed on the floating ball. When the floating ball is tilted, the sealing ball is in a position blocking the drain port.
2. There is a joint body in the valve body. The joint body is fixedly connected to the valve body. The joint body has an inner hole penetrating the joint body. The exhaust valve and the drainage port are connected to one end of the inner hole of the joint body. The other end is in communication with the water outlet.
3. There is a non-return device in the joint body. The non-return device is composed of a cross-shaped baffle plate, a baffle ring and a partition plate which are sequentially installed in the joint body.
4. The exhaust valve includes a top plate, a valve plate, a positioning seat and a valve core. The top plate and the positioning seat are fastened together, and the valve plate is placed between the two. The valve core is fixedly connected to the positioning seat. There is a vent hole in the valve core. There are several air inlet holes on the positioning base.
During use, when there is more water in the float-type trap, the float is in contact with the water, the float floats under the action of buoyancy, the seal ball rises with the float, and is separated from the drain outlet. It is on. In this way, the water flowing from the water inlet will pass through the water outlet and then pass through the water outlet of the valve body. If the flow of water into the trap is small, the float is in an inclined position. In this way, the sealing ball is in a position blocking the drain opening, and the drain opening is closed. At this time, the vapor in the pipe will be discharged through the exhaust valve and the joint body.
The whole of the improved float-type steam trap can be made of stainless steel, which has pressure resistance and cavitation resistance, and is small in size and easy to install and use. Compared with the prior art, it has the following advantages:
1. Due to the structure that the floating ball and the sealing ball are connected, the trap can continuously drain water and exhaust a large amount of gas. Even if the pressure drop in the pipeline is zero, it can work normally.
2. Since the water inlet and drain are located at the lower part of the valve body, it can avoid the phenomenon that the air discharge is affected by the water seal.
3. An exhaust valve is installed in the valve body, which can discharge air and carbon dioxide even if the pressure is very low.
Want to know more about traps, lever float ball traps, trap manufacturers, please continue to pay attention to the official website of Wuxi Sansheng Printing and Dyeing Machinery Co., Ltd. chikob.com